The IEEE CSR 2021 conference will accept high-quality regular research papers, Systematization of Knowledge (SoK) papers providing insights in the above areas, and industrial papers promoting contributions on technology development, innovations and implementations. IEEE CSR 2021 will also host workshops specializing into the conference’s areas or focusing on high-quality applied research and innovation results that are obtained from cyber-security and resilience projects.
Submitted manuscripts should not exceed 6 pages (plus 2 extra pages, being subject to overlength page charges) and should be of sufficient detail to be evaluated by expert reviewers in the field. The conference (including workshops) proceedings will be published by IEEE and will be included in IEEE Xplore. Detailed information about the paper submission and guidelines to authors will be posted on the IEEE CSR 2021 conference website https://www.ieee-csr.org
Extra page: 100 euro/page (max 2)
Call For Paper
Regular workshops should focus on a specific scientific subject in the scope of IEEE CSR 2021 and specialize to complement the main conference areas. Each regular workshop will be coordinated by an Organizing Committee composed of, at least, two researchers in the field, preferably from institutions in different countries. The workshop organizers will have to create an international Program Committee, with recognized researchers in the workshop’s areas.
Project workshops are intended to promote the dissemination and facilitate future exploitation of international (like EU/H2020, ESF, NSF) and national projects in cyber-security and resilience that were funded in a competitive manner; both preliminary (for ongoing) and final (for finished) project results are sought. The workshop should be coordinated by an organizing committee of at least two researchers/principal investigators preferably from different projects.
The Organizing Committee of each workshop will be responsible for:
- Producing, based on IEEE CSR template, and distributing the workshop’s call for papers (CFP);
- Coordinating the review and selection of the papers submitted to the workshop, as workshop chairs (on the paper management platform to be used by the conference);
- Delivering the final versions of the papers accepted for the workshop in accordance with the guidelines and deadlines defined by the IEEE CSR 2021 organizers;
- Coordinating and chairing the workshop sessions at the conference. IEEE CSR organizers reserve the right to cancel a workshop if deadlines are missed or the number of registered attendees is too low to support the costs associated with the workshop; at least 10 submitted and 5 accepted papers are expected by each workshop that is held under IEEE CSR.
Workshops’ proposal contents
Workshop proposals should contain the following information:
- Workshop’s acronym and full title;
- Description of the workshop’s scientific scope and how it specializes/complements the main conference;
- List of (max 10) topics of interest to include in the workshop’s CFP;
- Name, affiliation, postal address, phone and e-mail of workshop’s Organizing Committee members;
- Workshop’s Technical Program Committee proposal (names and affiliations);
- Project details (only for project workshops).
Proposals should be submitted electronically (in PDF format) in English at email@example.com. Selection of workshops will be performed by IEEE CSR 2021 Workshops Chairs. The conference (including workshops) proceedings will be published by IEEE and will be included in IEEE Xplore. Detailed information can be found at the IEEE CSR 2021 website https://www.ieee-csr.org.
Call For Workshop Proposals